What do you get with Three Little Boys?
The other evening we went to a friends house for a 'movie night.' The kids were so excited to see each other that they played instead. Which still worked well for us moms, because we had a chance to talk.
Then as we are ready to go the three little boys got really silly. They pretended to 'toot' on each other. Each time, their pretend toots got louder and the laughter more.
My first response is mouth open gasp! Why is my son doing this? Why is so funny? Why do they think this is funny at the age of 4. I thought this would happen, maybe, at the age of 11. But as they continued and we tried to calm them down all I could think is I have a lot to learn about raising a little boy.
3.13.2008
Three Little Boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment