3.05.2008

Preschool - The First Day

Garrett was all brave this morning when we got to Preschool. But I had to bring Mya with us because her daycare was closed. I was only in there for about 5 minutes and the teacher politely told Garrett to say goodbye to his Mom. I guessed that was my clue to leave :-) But getting Mya out was a different story.

As we were trying to leave Mya starts to cry, then wail, then cry out Garrett's name over and over. I finally took her into the bathroom and told her she had to be brave for Garrett. Of course all I wanted to do was to cry with her and call out Garrett's name.

I did call at lunch time and he was doing great. By the end of the day he was still enjoying his time, despite the fact that another friend bit his finger!

No comments: