1.07.2008

Taking a break

I've been taking a break, not in relaxing. It seems that after all the fun of holidays are now over I'm still reluctant to get moving, but in the same moment bored with 'taking a break'. Until I realized the reason for it. . . My daughter is potty training. While this is truly an exciting milestone. It leaves me to spend the majority of the time on an outing revolving around a RESTROOM.

This is how it goes: before we leave the house we use the bathroom, then we get to the place and we use the restroom, then when we are the middle of shopping/playing and one child has the need to find the restroom, finally before we leave we go the restroom. The whole idea grosses me out, two little kids that need to use the restroom and whole restroom trickling with germs! Plus, it's the middle of the winter. So I'm carrying coats, mittens, hats, diaper bag, and my purse. Where do you put all that when you are in the restroom?

With two little kids in tow, one potty trained and the other on the verge I'm more apt to sit at home. I'll let you know when I'm ready for an outing that involves more than a restroom.

No comments: