This morning it saw it from far away and I did not even have my glasses on! It was a TICK on Mya.
As I looked closer I realized it was attached to her leg. Then the commotion starts. Mya started calling over and over for me to remove it, I tried to settle her down. But at the same time i did not know how to remove it. Garrett tried to help, but just added to the commotion.
Then, like a good Mom I looked online to find out what to do:) That came up with conflicting advice. Finally after talking with my husband, friend and the Dr. I took the tweezers and with one feel swoop I was able to remove the whole tick.
Now that you are itching yourself, go and verify that you don't have any on you!
5.01.2008
Tick on you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment