4.18.2008

No evolution

The other day my daughter walks into the bathroom and stand right in front of the toilet; just like her older brother does when he has to go pee. She looks up at me, smiles and goes to sit on her little potty chair.

I know what she's thinking. If I could, I would. I agree that is would be easier to pee like guys. But instead I smile and think why has the toilet not evolved into a cooler/easier bathroom accessory?

The other side of the fence. We were out hiking at a local nature park. When my son, G, says he has to go potty. Well, we were no where close to a potty. So my husband takes him by a bush and tells him to go potty outside. G looks up, giggles with glee and pees. He is so excited to be able to pee outside standing up.

No comments: